Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Fearless Females Blog Post: March 20 ~ In Search of Mary Ross

I am thrilled to have been able to purchase from the Provincial Archives of New Brunswick this copy of the Marriage Bonds of my 2nd great grandparents, Samuel J. Bustin and Mary Ross, I will have to dig deeper to find Mary's parents. She apparently lived in Mechanic Settlement when they were married, but I haven't found an online birth record. So it seems that another dive into the Canadian censuses is in order. Fortunately, they are available online at Automated Genealogy.  Off I go! Wish me luck!








Lisa Alzo of  The Accidental Genealogist blog is presenting her Fearless Females: 31 Blogging Prompts to Celebrate Women’s History Month series in honor of National Women’s History Month.



No comments:

Post a Comment